Project: Web and Mobile Solutions for Recruitment.
Product technology stack: Docker, Redis MQ, Node.js, Express JS, PostgreSQL, Webpack, ES6, Angular JS, Angular Material, SCSS, modern HTML5 and CSS3 features, ZF2, third systems Rest API integration, Google API, React Native Mobile App.
- At least 1,5 year of commercial experience with JS
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, and ES6
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with UI framework Angular Material and preprocessor SASS
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PHP7 solutions and Zend Framework or desire to master these technologies
- Known with development solutions based on Express framework and Node platform
- Basic knowledge of the complex SQL queries and database schema design
- Known with use cases ORM like the Doctrine and Sequelize
- Knowledge of tools – Gulp and Webpack, NPM, Bower, Yarn
- Familiar with Socket IO in server and client sides implementation
- Basic knowledge of Containerization and Container Orchestration System – Docker
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.