Project: Web and Mobile Solutions for Recruitment.
Product technology stack: Docker, Redis MQ, Node.js, Express JS, PostgreSQL, Webpack, ES6, Angular JS, Angular 9, Angular Material, SCSS, modern HTML5 and CSS3 features, ZendFramework, Phalcon, third systems Rest API integration, Google API, React Native Mobile App.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with JS and PHP
- Experience with PHP7
- Knowledge of the SQL queries and database schema design
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, and ES6
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with UI framework Angular Material and preprocessor SASS
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Zend Framework
- Known with development solutions based on Express framework and Node platform
- Known with use cases ORM like the Doctrine and Sequelize
- Knowledge of tools – Gulp and Webpack, NPM
- Familiar with Socket IO in server and client sides implementation
- Basic knowledge of Containerization and Container Orchestration System – Docker
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team (PM, BA, QA, TL and developers)
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.