Project: Web and Mobile Solutions for Recruitment.
Product technology stack: React JS, Micro frontends, NestJS, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, Swagger.
- Commercial experience with React JS Framework.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, ES6 & TypeScript.
- Experience with Node.js frameworks (Express or NestJS).
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL and database schema design.
- Ability to design effective APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ORM like the Sequelize.
- Knowledge of bundlers and package manager – Webpack, Gulp, NPM, Yarn.
- Familiarity with Socket IO in server and client sides implementation.
- Basic knowledge of Containerization and Container Orchestration System – Docker.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team.
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues.
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create clean, well-documented code.
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others.
- Follow the best practices and processes established in the team.
What we offer:
- Professional team.
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home.
- Bike and car parking.
- Paid leaves and holidays.
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops.
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.