CodeTiburon is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team remotely.
Project: UK / Hong Kong-based startup which aims to develop an innovative asset management system.
Project technology stack: Firebase project, Google Cloud Platform services, Elasticsearch engine, TypeScript based Cloud Functions, Kafka, client-side React SPA.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Upper intermediate English and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in gathering and elaboration of requirements
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Understanding of web and mobile application development processes
- Understanding of scrum methodology
- Good knowledge of Confluence, Jira, Figma/Sketch/Balsamiq (or similar)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in designing UX-friendly interfaces
- Experience in preparing wireframes and prototypes
- Experience in web development and understanding of databases
- Experience in data analysis (by any tools: spreadsheet application/ SQL/ general purpose programming languages)
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from Client
- Play a role of the “Requirement Gatekeeper” which assumes checking if new requests don’t break anything in the existing product and compliant with the product goals
- Collaborate with the development team to check technical feasibility of new features
- Document requirements by creating user stories
- Visualize requirements by creating data flow diagrams and wireframes
- Aid in the development and testing of a product
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops, coworking
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.