CodeTiburon is looking for a Front-end Angular Developer to join our team in Kharkiv.
Project: Development of business automation system for a large French company that has been providing recruitment services for European companies for more than 30 years (HR industry).
Project technology stack: Angular 9, ASP.NET Core 3.1, MSSQL, Azure.
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with JS
- Experience with Angular
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, and ES6
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of NgRx and Kendo UI
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.