CodeTiburon is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Project: UK / Hong Kong-based startup which aims to develop an innovative asset management system.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Perform Functional, Regression, Compatibility, and other types of testing (web and mobile)
- Create test documentation (test-cases and checklists)
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing
- Estimate test activities
- Provide regular and clear reports on project status and progress
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (Tech Lead, QA Lead, Developers)
Your skills & qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in QA
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong experience in requirements analysis and test documentation creation (Software Requirements Specifications, Test Cases, Checklists, Bug Reports, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Experience and deep awareness in functional and regression testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in the usage of Test Management tools and Defect Tracking systems (Jira, TestRail)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Intermediate English (written – mandatory, spoken – optional (basics))
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of the main principles of the client-server model
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with REST client tools (Postman: testing collections, autotests, and scripts)
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in the downtown
- Regular salary review
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.