CodeTiburon is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Project: Famous US-based sports news website, a digital magazine with over 100 years of history.
Tech stack: PHP, Drupal 9, AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Perform Functional, Regression and other types of testing (web and mobile)
- Create test documentation (test-cases and checklists)
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing
- Estimate test activities
- Provide regular and clear reports on project status and progress
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (Tech Lead, QA Lead, Developers)
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong experience in requirements analysis and test documentation creation (Software Requirements Specifications, Test Cases, Checklists, Bug Reports, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Experience and deep awareness in functional and regression testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in the usage of Test Management tools and Defect Tracking systems (Jira, TestRail)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Intermediate English (written – mandatory, spoken – basics)
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of the main principles of the client-server model
- HTML, CSS
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.