CodeTiburon is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer (Web) to join our team in Kharkiv.
Project: Web and Mobile Solutions for Recruitment.
As a Middle Automation QA Engineer (Web) with CodeTiburon, you will be responsible for setup automation process and developing test scenarios.
Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in QA automation and bug tracking systems. You possess intermediate to advanced understanding of the principles of manual and automated testing and object-oriented programming.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Support up to date test scenarios
- Create and maintain checklists and test suites
- Record defects found and assign priority
- Collaborate with manual QA team and business analyst team
- Participate in team meetings and quality assurance
Your skills & qualifications:
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in Web Application Automation (Python + Selenium)
- Good understanding of Web technologies, RESTful API; and concepts (HTML, CSS)
- Strong background in SQA methodology and process
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements, design specifications, user stories)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and test tools for them
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with test and bugreports management tools (YouTrack, TestRail etc.)
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in the downtown with convenient transport interchange
- Regular salary review
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.