CodeTiburon is looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join our team in Kharkiv on a full-time basis.
Project: Famous U.S.-based sports news website, a digital magazine with over 100 years of history.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Drupal 9, AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ.
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ year experience in PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good knowledge of relational databases, experience in designing and optimizing database
- Intermediate level of written English
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Result-oriented team player who is able to meet deadlines
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, NoSQL databases, Linux
- Experience with high load projects
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions; prepare unit tests
- Design solutions, taking non-functional and operational requirements in consideration
- Build and maintain relationships with key people in the organization
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.