CodeTiburon is looking for a .NET Developer to join our team in Kharkiv.
Project: Development of a business automation system for a large French company that has been providing recruitment services for European companies for more than 30 years (HR industry).
Project technology stack: ASP.NET Core 3.1, MSSQL, Azure, Angular 9.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Good knowledge of C#
- At least 2 years of experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Good knowledge of databases (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and in an international team
Will be a plus:
- Experience in MS Azure
- Experience in Angular
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.