CodeTiburon is looking for a PHP/Magento Developer to join our team in Kharkiv.
Project: Migrate/rewrite (Magento 1 to Magento 2), redesign and improve an existing web store (wine auction).
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP and Magento
- Strong Magento frontend and backend development experience
- Proficiency in OOP
- Strong understanding of eCommerce best practices
- Experience with Git for version control system
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and as a part of an international team
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Development and support of the Magento 2 web store
- Creation of entirely new extensions or themes for Magento
- Collaboration with the team (Project manager, General manager, Accounting team, Marketing, Designer)
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.