CodeTiburon is looking for a PHP/WordPress Developer to join our team remote on a full-time basis.
As a developer, you will develop from scratch and maintain complex websites based on WordPress CMS.
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in WordPress/PHP programming
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and famous plugins: Yoast SEO, ACF, Woocommerce
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Result-oriented team player who is able to meet deadlines
- Intermediate English
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and processes established in the team
Nice to have:
- Experience with Git
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Full remote
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.