CodeTiburon is looking for an React Native Developer to join our team remote on a full-time basis.
About the project
- Business idea: MyAssets is a web and mobile application for people with an annual income of more than 100k and for their Advisors and Assistants that helps users to track, manage and organize all their assets and liabilities by combining different Asset groups in one powerful platform.
- Industries: Fintech, Assets management
- Product technologies and integrations: cloud Platform / Data center platform: GCP / DYXnet data center; database layer: Microsoft SQL server, GCP Firestore database; Backend stack: Typescript, NodeJs based serverless environment; Frontend stack: Typescript, React SPA
- At least 2 years of experience with React Native
- Understanding of structure UI mobile applications, iOS Human Interface Guidelines/ Material Design for Android
- Knowledge about the development environment of iOS / Android applications, deploying applications in the Apple Store / Play Market
- Good communication skills (English intermediate) — verbal and written
- Good team player
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing environment
- Result oriented and proactive
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with native development (either iOS or Android) will be a plus
- Knowledge about options of interacting with the server: REST API/GraphQL/Web Sockets/APN/FCM
- Analytics and design skills
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Interacting with Business Analysts for requirements elicitation
- Interacting with Development Team of Google Cloud Platform based platform (Firebase, Datastore, Cloud Functions)
- Development of cross platform Mobile Application inline with provided requirements and design solutions
- Publishing applications Apple Store / Play Market
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Full remote work
- Flexible shedule (ukrainanian time-zone)
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
- Reimbursement for coworking
Nice to have:
What we offer:
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.