Project: UK/Hong Kong based startup which aims to develop an innovative asset management system.
Project technology stack: TypeScript, Firebase, React.js + React Hooks, React Native.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with JS/TS development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, and ES6
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with React Native
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React Hooks
- Understanding of principles of functional programming
- Understanding of techniques: lambda calculus, curring, partial function.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team (BA, Software Architect, PM, Team Lead, QA, etc)
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.