CodeTiburon is looking for a Senior React Engineer (Azure) to join our team remotely on a full-time basis.
Project: Cloud-based, high-load business automation app for Microsoft partners using the latest Microsoft technologies and Azure. Agile approach with fully automated CI/CD. The system manages Microsoft products and Azure infrastructure with marketplace and corporate security policy. Strong growth potential with global scaling and future support for Amazon and Google providers.
Product technology stack: React 17.0.2+ NGXS; C# (.NET/ .NET Core 6.0); ASP.NET Core MVC, WEB API; Entity Framework 6 + EF Core 6; Microsoft SQL Server; Azure Web Apps; Azure Table Store; Azure Cognitive Search; Azure Functions; Terraform; PowerShell.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with React
- Experience working with LESS / SASS
- Experience with NodeJS, npm
- Experience with NGRX/NGXS
- Experience with Azure Table Store, Azure Cognitive Search, Azure function, Azure WebApps
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of development methodologies, OOP, design and refactoring patterns
- English proficiency (B2+)
- Ability to analyze business and functional requirements
- Desire to produce high-quality software
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency in source code control system (GIT)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies (Redis cache, Service Bus, Key Vault, AppInsights)
- Knowledge of Powershell
- Knowledge of IaC (Terraform, etc.)
- Knowledge of Backend .Net/NET Core
- Experience with UML 2.5, BPMN 2.x
- Development of new functionality and optimizing the finished product (Frontend)
- Decision on technology stack and implementation approach
- Participation in code reviews
- Communication with an international team (Primary language: English)
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Full remote work
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
- Reimbursement for coworking
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.