CodeTiburon is looking for a Senior Software Developer/Team Lead (MERN stack) to join our team in Kharkiv.
As a lead developer, you will closely work with U.S. management on a next-generation medical, clinical, personal, and population health data management system custom-designed to address these challenges. It is built on the experiences of the U.S. healthcare and clinical research systems, and it offers an unparalleled depth of control over data. Our clients’ solutions make interfacing between all participants in the healthcare exchange easier than ever— from physicians to their patients, in tracking life-medical history, and in exploiting powerful decision-support technologies to help drive healthful life choices.
Your skills & qualifications:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redux)
- TypeScript, Webpack, LESS, Git, Jira, Circle CI, Google Cloud
- 4+ year experience in software development.
- Expertise with Progressive Web App Development (PWA)
- Expertise with Google ChromeOS (Relates to PWA)
- Expertise with Hospital, Medical, and/or Pharmacy Application Development
- AI/ML expertise at some level is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with U.S. management team.
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create a clean, well-documented source code.
- Lead a team of 3 – 4 middle / senior developers.
- Take part in technical interviews of potential candidates.
- Assists with the onboarding of new developers (shadowing, training, mentoring, and support).
- Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in specifying software solutions for business needs.
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to email@example.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.