CodeTiburon is looking for a Software Developers (MERN stack) to join our team in Kharkiv.
As a developer, you will work on a next-generation medical, clinical, personal, and population health data management system custom-designed to address these challenges. It is built on the experiences of the U.S. healthcare and clinical research systems, and it offers an unparalleled depth of control over data. Our clients’ solutions make interfacing between all participants in the healthcare exchange easier than ever— from physicians to their patients, in tracking life-medical history, and in exploiting powerful decision-support technologies to help drive healthful life choices.
Your skills & qualifications:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redux)
- TypeScript, Webpack, LESS, Git, Jira, Circle CI, Google Cloud
- 2+ year experience in software development.
- Expertise with Progressive Web App Development (PWA)
- Expertise with Google ChromeOS (Relates to PWA)
- Expertise with Hospital, Medical, and/or Pharmacy Application Development is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good written and spoken technical English
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with your team lead and U.S. management team.
- Research and analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create a clean, well-documented source code.
- Perform tasks as assigned by management and provide technical assistance as needed.
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.