Cloud & SaaS
Over the last 10 years cloud computing has dramatically changed the software market. SaaS has become a popular model of delivering software via the Internet. Device diversity and location independence, cost savings, scalability, easy maintenance and upgrades are key advantages that attract customers and make cloud-based software one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry.
Businesses are running all kinds of apps in the cloud, like customer relationship management (CRM), HR, accounting, and much more. A lot of the world’s largest companies have moved their business applications to the cloud. Today it’s possible to have a data warehouse in the cloud that employees can access with business intelligence software running as a service and connect to cloud-based ERP like NetSuite or SAP Business ByDesign.
Cloud computing services are also the best or even the only solution for start-ups that allows them to reduce a product’s time-to-market, decrease maintenance efforts and shift capital expenses to operating expenses.
However, success in SaaS isn’t easy. In order to be profitable, SaaS applications have to acquire a large customer base. Without the use of DevOps principles and tools, building, deployment and maintenance of SaaS application can quickly create an operational mess for providers.
- Designing and building cloud architecture
- Development and deployment of SaaS application
Our platforms and technologies
- Cloud hosting platforms: AWS, Digital Ocean, Rackspace
- DevOps tools: AWS OpsWorks, Chef, Ansible, Docker
- Continuous Integration and Delivery: Jenkins, CruiseControl
- LAMP/LEMP: PHP, Nginx, Apache, Varnish, Memcached
- MEAN stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Sails.js