Mobile App Development
Requirements and Concept
We take initial concepts of our clients and merge them with our extensive knowledge of mobile user experience and app promotion. Once we all agree on a general direction, our team writes out details and creates a description of how your app is going to work.
At this step, our primary goal is to design a beautiful and intuitive application that will be easy to use. This step includes such deliverables as: user experience maps, functional maps, wireframes or interactive prototypes and applications UI designs.
Our development team transforms the designs into a fully functional application utilizing the industry best practices. We will help you select the most relevant features for each release. Testing on real devices will ensure the quality of your mobile app.
Support and Maintenance
Keep your business on top of the market with efficient support and maintenance. Mobile technology is evolving rapidly and manufacturers are continuously bringing new devices and software upgrades to the market. Our team makes sure that your mobile app stays up-to-date.
Our android development team has the skills and experience necessary to ensure that your app is optimized for speed, performance, look and feel on devices running different flavors of Android, from KitKat to Marshmallow. The technologies we use include the Android SDK, Media API, Social SDKs, Location APIs and geofencing, Push Notification, In-App Purchase, SQLite, Google Play Services, Material Design.
We provide native application development for all iOS devices: iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. Our technology expertise includes: Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Foundation, AVFoundation, CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit, WatchKit, SpriteKit, Media, Cocoapods, Storyboards, Autolayout, Push Notification, In-App Purchase, Social SDKs, Analytics SDKs, Advertisement SDKs, Google APIs.
At CodeTiburon we use either PHP or Node.js and MySQL or MongoDB to create fast, scalable and flexible REST APIs for mobile apps. Everything runs on the Cloud.
Mobile is not only a new channel to extend your business. People use their smartphones for lots of different daily operations and thereby don’t leave their homes without smartphones. The proper usage of mobile technologies may bring a lot of benefits for businesses and lead to lower costs and higher productivity within major business functions:
- GeoLocation and accelerometers (motion sensors) hide tons of options that can be used by logistic companies, taxi and delivery services, monitoring physical activities, etc.
- Giving employees access to internal company documentation storage, corporate materials or knowledge base will result in productivity increase.
- Better customer support: service requests, scheduling visits, client complaints, real-time ticketing systems and more.
- Sales and Marketing: mobile store management, promotional applications, warehouse and inventory management, omnipresent access to crucial information for the sales team.
- Integration with enterprise applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) enables employees to plan their work activities, view and create reports, analyze data and manage customer accounts, this will result in faster and more effective decision making and increased customer satisfaction.
Our engineers work swiftly to build, iterate, test and launch your mobile products across platforms. We have unmatched technical experience with iOS, Android and HTML5, and are on the leading edge of wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Mobile developers on demand
Have a tight deadline? With CodeTiburon, it is easy to get more development resources when you really need them. Now you have no problem hiring more iOS/Android developers or finding a UI/UX designer. Our delivery manager will get them on board within 8-16 business hours.