Hiring the right people has never been easy. Imagine doing it entirely via your laptop at the time of social distancing, economic crisis, and major workforce shift.
While recruiters and hiring managers are struggling to turn a high-touch process of recruitment into a 100% virtual journey, there is a technology ready to ease their pains.
Enter: Natural Language Processing.
Most businesses can’t decide when getting an applicant tracking system is unavoidable. But in fact, if any of these ring true, the time is ripe:
- your business is growing;
- you have a high rate of employee turnover;
- you continue hiring during pandemics and social distancing;
- you’ve exhausted your HR staff (or you don’t have enough HR staff);
- you are having trouble tracking and reporting HR and legal compliance.
In this article, we’ll share our experience of building applicant tracking software and give general guidance on the topic.
Agile and DevOps are two greatly overused terms. They denote a cultural shift in how companies manage the software product development lifecycle.
Both terms defy the definition and breed mythology. The current ‘Agile Vs DevOps’ trend may give an erroneous impression of a paradigm shift to the post-Agile world.
Let’s debunk the myths!