Most businesses can’t decide when getting an applicant tracking system is unavoidable. But in fact, if any of these ring true, the time is ripe:
- your business is growing;
- you have a high rate of employee turnover;
- you continue hiring during pandemics and social distancing;
- you’ve exhausted your HR staff (or you don’t have enough HR staff);
- you are having trouble tracking and reporting HR and legal compliance.
In this article, we’ll share our experience of building applicant tracking software and give general guidance on the topic.
Recruitment had never led in digitization. Transitioning from newspaper ads to online job portals and mobile recruitment apps took decades. Then overnight, virtual hiring became a new norm and digitization ceased being a luxury. The year 2020 has brought a significant advantage to organizations with advanced digital recruitment strategies. And those without have to act fast.
Here’s a quick guide to building a recruitment application.