ContextThe client owned three online stores which were built on top of OpenCart. The client decided to create a new brand store Outwards.nl (Outwards.be – for Belgium) and migrate his online multi-store to a new platform – Magento CE.
ChallengeSince the client already has a well-established and profitable online store, the goal was to improve the current eCommerce solution without the loss of SEO ranking, existing customers and their data: profiles, purchase history, and orders. One of the major acceptance criteria was a website performance.
SolutionCodeTiburon was engaged in the project as a sole technology vendor at all stages of application development, from requirements analysis and system design to website development, testing, deployment and data migration. The development team comprised a project manager, Magento developers, HTML coders, and designers.
Functionality overviewMulti-store: one of the project’s goals is creation of a new brand and a website which unites the existing online stores, in order to reach out to a wider audience. A single system back-office used for a shared products’ stock, order processing system, customer’s data and statistics on sales, which significantly facilitates operations of back-office administrators. Payment gateways: the solution is integrated with Sisow payment aggregator, which supports the following payment methods:
- iDEAL (the Netherlands)
- MisterCash (Belgium)
- ING Home’Pay (Belgium)
- SofortBanking (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland)
- Giropay (Germany)
- EPS (Austria)
- CreditCard (Worldwide)
- PayPal (Worldwide)
- OverBoeking/Bank Transfer (Worldwide)
- Free delivery (Gratis bezorging).
- Delivery by appointment (Bezorging op afspraak). Customers can choose the time when their order should be delivered home.
- Post office delivery (afhalen bij een PostNL afhaallocatie). Customers have an option to pick up their order at one of the many in-store post offices in the Netherlands, for example, at Albert Heijn, Bruna, Jumbo or Primera.
ResultsCodeTiburon developed and deployed the eCommerce multi-store solution within the pre-negotiated timeframe.
But not with a join-a-game mobile app. Building up a virtual community of football lovers and keeping everyone informed at all times, competing on a global scale - what can be more engaging and stimulating than that!
Tap in for ideas on developing a mobile app to get the ball rolling for football lovers.