ContextThe client owned three online stores which were built on top of OpenCart. The client decided to create a new brand store Outwards.nl (Outwards.be – for Belgium) and migrate his online multi-store to a new platform – Magento CE.
ChallengeSince the client already has a well-established and profitable online store, the goal was to improve the current eCommerce solution without the loss of SEO ranking, existing customers and their data: profiles, purchase history, and orders. One of the major acceptance criteria was a website performance.
SolutionCodeTiburon was engaged in the project as a sole technology vendor at all stages of application development, from requirements analysis and system design to website development, testing, deployment and data migration. The development team comprised a project manager, Magento developers, HTML coders, and designers.
Functionality overviewMulti-store: one of the project’s goals is creation of a new brand and a website which unites the existing online stores, in order to reach out to a wider audience. A single system back-office used for a shared products’ stock, order processing system, customer’s data and statistics on sales, which significantly facilitates operations of back-office administrators. Payment gateways: the solution is integrated with Sisow payment aggregator, which supports the following payment methods:
- iDEAL (the Netherlands)
- MisterCash (Belgium)
- ING Home’Pay (Belgium)
- SofortBanking (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland)
- Giropay (Germany)
- EPS (Austria)
- CreditCard (Worldwide)
- PayPal (Worldwide)
- OverBoeking/Bank Transfer (Worldwide)
- Free delivery (Gratis bezorging).
- Delivery by appointment (Bezorging op afspraak). Customers can choose the time when their order should be delivered home.
- Post office delivery (afhalen bij een PostNL afhaallocatie). Customers have an option to pick up their order at one of the many in-store post offices in the Netherlands, for example, at Albert Heijn, Bruna, Jumbo or Primera.
ResultsCodeTiburon developed and deployed the eCommerce multi-store solution within the pre-negotiated timeframe.
- to enable fashion bloggers to post their articles and monetize them in case of marketing success;
- to assemble posts about fashion trends on one site, which makes it convenient to read, tag, like, search, share, and follow them.
But more importantly, knowing that people attach credence to bloggers’ opinion, CodeTiburon feels we have developed a potent tool to increase brand awareness, which gives fashion startups and small businesses equal footing with world-known brands.
But not with a join-a-game mobile app. Building up a virtual community of football lovers and keeping everyone informed at all times, competing on a global scale - what can be more engaging and stimulating than that!
Tap in for ideas on developing a mobile app to get the ball rolling for football lovers.