Most businesses can’t decide when getting an applicant tracking system is unavoidable. But in fact, if any of these ring true, the time is ripe:
- your business is growing;
- you have a high rate of employee turnover;
- you continue hiring during pandemics and social distancing;
- you’ve exhausted your HR staff (or you don’t have enough HR staff);
- you are having trouble tracking and reporting HR and legal compliance.
In this article, we’ll share our experience of building applicant tracking software and give general guidance on the topic.